As the reel of life unwinds and years go by, our skin starts losing its firmness naturally. This product has been developed, to reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles and give you an overall firmer and revived look.
This powerful, dual-action anti-aging serum helps visibly lift skin and acts as a non-invasive line filler to help temporarily smooth out the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
It contains a rare, exclusive orchid extract to enhance natural production of healthy collagen and elastin in the skin.
This serum promises to:-
- Helps visibly lift and firm aged-looking skin
- Designed to temporarily fill in and plump the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps instantly blur out imperfections with a soft-focus glow
The featured ingredients, which promise to deliver results are Hyaluronic acid, and Orchid extracts.
All of us are well versed with the, special hygroscopic, moisturizing and smoothening properties of hyaluronic acid. It is proven to decrease the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles, so is widely being used in the skin care industry.
Orchid extract has moisturizing, repairing and free radical fighting properties. It also helps to maintain a radiant complexion and a flawless skin tone.
According to Ostad, the innate properties of orchids can potentially help stimulate collagen production and fight free radicals. (Assistant professor in the department of dermatology at New York University Medical Center)
But, conclusive research what amount of this extract may be effective when used in formulation of any product is still not done.
The company says that this lifting and filling treatment contains an ingredient often used in many injectable fillers to hydrate, plump and firm the skin, although this product is not the equivalent of surgical or invasive procedures.
The customers do not know which one in the ingredient list is that ‘wonder ingredient’?
Another claim that they make is that it contains super-antioxidant SOD (Superoxide Dismutase), a powerful antioxidant designed to help protect against environmental damage.
But they still recommend their users to follow it with Antioxidant Day Crème with SPF 20.
If the product is so complete that it can prevent environmental damage, then why would the need for an additional ‘Antioxidant Day creme’ arise?
- There isn’t ample information about what makes this product a two in one solution for instant reduction of fine lines and wrinkles, while the product can prove to be effective in long term.
The product is expensive, costing around 64$.
The company provides data from customers, which is based on their perceptions about the product after using it for 3 months, but the money back guarantee is limited only up to 60 days! Customers have reported about being overcharged due to their auto shipping program.
We conclude that this serum helps in smoothing and firming the skin. It may treat sagging skin, with continuous use. But no groundbreaking ingredient has been found that makes it a potent non invasive line filler with instant results!
- It contains a rare, exclusive ORCHID EXTRACT which comes from the Emerald Coast of France and is designed to enhance natural production of healthy collagen and elastin in the skin.
- MELON EXTRACT Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, which is harvested from fruit grown in France. This extract contains an antioxidant known as superoxide dismutase (SOD).
Superoxide Dismutase is used in cosmetics and personal care products as an anti-aging ingredient and antioxidant because of its ability to reduce free radical damage in the skin, therefore preventing wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, help with wound healing, soften scar tissue, protect against UV rays, and reduce other signs of aging.
- HYALURONIC ACID swoops in with the ability to replenish moisture that is crucial to having younger-looking, supple skin. It revitalizes the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Full ingredient list
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Isopentyldiol, Dimethicone, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Orchid Leaf/Root/Stem Extract, Methylglucoside Phosphate, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Stearyl Alcohol, Phytosterols, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Tocopherol, Behenyl Alcohol, Batyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Limonene, Red 4 (CI 14700).
Editor’s Note: Why we recommend ‘Instant wrinkle reducer’ over Meaningful Beauty: Ultra lifting and Filling treatment?
Skinception Instant Wrinkle Reducer is designed to target the most common signs of aging so that you can achieve a smooth, clear, and youthful appearance that you can be proud of!
This seems to be something that every other anti ageing cream promises! Then what’s new and different?
The company claims that if you want to look stunning INSTANTLY then this is the right choice for you.
It guarantees a reduction in- Crow’s feet around your eyes, wrinkles on your forehead, the lines around your mouth and the delicate skin on your neck – the overall loss of elasticity and reinforce suppleness in your skin!
The magic ingredient, which makes it different from Meaningful beauty ultra lifting and filling treatment is ARGIRELNE!
Argireline (a clinically tested ingredient), provides the same results although by a very different mechanism to how Botox does. However, the main difference is that unlike Botox, which is injected by a doctor, Argireline is applied directly to the skin as a cream or serum.
When it comes to gaining a more youthful appearance, not all of us would be ready to get plastic surgery to get rid of fine lines and wrinkles, even if we could afford the hefty price tag. Surgery can carry quite a few risks and can be a nuisance because of the recovery times.
Argireline is a needle-free ingredient used in the best skin creams and serums that “works just like Botox.” Dr. Oz extolled the virtues of this “topical Botox” ingredient in his show!
Unlike the ‘Meaningful Beauty Ultra Lifting and Filling treatment’, this is a non invasive line filler, that claims to be a substitute for Botox.
How does Argireline work?
It is made up of peptides, which are chains of amino acids that can affect how cells in the body work. When Argireline is applied to the skin, it is absorbed into the body and the cream’s chemical composition causes the facial muscles to contract with less force. This diminishes the appearance of wrinkles and can smooth out fine lines that appear with aging.
When this peptide is used in combination with Hyaluronic acid (as in this cream), they complement each other for stunning results!
This cream works instantly, to the extent that it starts showing results from the moment you apply it!
Just apply Instant Wrinkle Reducer and your wrinkles vanish for up to eight hours!
You don’t need to wait to wait for several weeks to see results that wouldn’t in any case be a permanent change too! The desired ‘lift’ that you crave for is an instant result of its use.
The company, Skinception comes with a genuine 90 day money back guarantee, if you do not get results! The company claims to try the product for 90 days and if for any reason you are not 100 percent satisfied, simply return the empty containers within 97 days from the time of delivery for a full refund (excluding shipping charges).
The price, of Instant Wrinkle reducer, is lesser than other products in the market which contain Argireline. A month’s supply costs around 59$. The company also provides special offers and deals too, which make it much more economical.
The benefits of Instant Wrinkle Reducer include:
– Instant wrinkle reduction
– It’s painless
– It’s affordable
– It’s VERY convenient
The cons are that it is not made of completely natural ingredients, and it may not be a permanent solution for ageing (which actually no cream can provide!) In that case we recommend you check out LifeCell.
Meaningful Beauty Ultra Lifting and filling treatment’ gives results but in a longer time.
If you are looking for a high-quality, effective, and revolutionary yet safe product that you can trust, then Skinception Instant wrinkle reducer may just be the choice!
Positive customer reviews on Meaningful Beauty ultra lifting and filling treatment:
- I’ve seen the infomercials-my expectations were low but I was delighted!
The serum smelled nice, light smooth texture and quirky absorbed. Leaving skin smooth and dewy. I have used this for a few weeks and already see and feel improvement. (B. Anderson)
- One to two pumps is all you need for full coverage of your face and neck. This potion is very smooth and silky going on, and covers very well. Almost like it’s skimming along the surface of your skin more so than being absorbed by it, although after a bit of time it seems to be ‘in’ the skin. It has a pleasant scent, but does leave a slightly sticky residue on your hands and face. (Very noticeable as flakes on the skin if too much product is used.) But it fills in lines and wrinkles temporarily. (Andrea Polk)
- “I cannot say enough good about this serum. It makes my skin softer, smoother and much younger looking. I’m 64 years old and need something special that really works. This has been a God send. No kidding. (Munson)
- This stuff is expensive. There I said it.. it is amazing that they can charge this much for just 1 oz of product. As for the product itself, it goes on a bit greasy and definitely seems to have a positive effect. The blurring effect that the product description mentions is subtle and does help with minor imperfections. I cannot say if the effects are long term but for the few hours that this stays on your skin there is indeed a difference. If this product were cheaper or came in a larger quantity it would be excellent. But at its current level it is too expensive and too small to say it is a 5 star product. (Anonymous)
- My face nice and firm
I loved it seen a big difference
Younger and firm
It took a month to see results (Abtessam alhamedi )
Negative customer reviews on Meaningful beauty ultra lifting and filling treatment:
- After seeing the infomercials for this line umpteen times, they finally convinced me to try it. Thankfully, I limited my experimentation to one product because I am definitely not impressed. I used about half of the bottle before giving up on it. It did absolutely nothing. (Beth Anne)
- It’s not that I hate it (which is why I didn’t give this one star), but that I don’t like it. It doesn’t do much at all. Given the price and the hype, this product should have delivered measurable results. Any results besides nothing would have been preferred.
Moreover, the introductory kit is the beginning of an expensive membership. I was paying $150 every three months for products that didn’t work, that ran out before the month was out, that were too many in number (do we really need two eye creams and three facial creams to be applied at the same time?), and that, quite frankly, cost too much for what one gets.(Meh)
- It did fill minimal wrinkle lines around the mouth and eyes; however, it didn’t seem to last very long. My the afternoon I couldn’t tell a difference. Even though it’s only 1 ounce it will last a while because you use just a small amount to cover your whole face. After a few days of using this I liked the texture of my skin after I washed my face up off. It seemed silkier and smoother even though I couldn’t really see the difference. (Sacy)
- Not exactly what I expected. I thought it would work better. (Damien)
- At first I was impressed how effortlessly it was to spread on my face and throat. It only took two pumps and my skin absorbed it instantly leaving it feeling smooth and soft. No greasy or shiny residue left behind. It does have a nice fragrance that quickly disappears.
However I noticed some strange results immediately after the first usee. There was dry flaky skin around my nostrils and over old blemishes. Also I had lots of new whiteheads. I thought maybe it was a fluke, so I decided to keep using the cream anyways and kept getting the same results. I have used products with Vitamin C and never had any type of negative reaction. Something used in this formula just doesn’t agree with me. Now I have stopped using it and my face has cleared up and the dry patches are gone. (Jenny)