|Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream 4oz, 118ml – $40.00
Egyptian Magic All-Purpose Skin Cream a phenomenal healing balm with legendary powers due to its unique mixture of all natural ingredients derived only from living plants and organisms. It is an all-in-one natural skin healing balm that includes olive oil, bees wax, honey, bee pollen, royal jelly and bee propolis.This miraculous all-purpose cream is great for all skin types and a multitude of purposes: use it on your face as a night moisturizer and eye cream, as a split end mending hair conditioner and defrizzer, as a lip balm, as healing nail and cuticle conditioner, to smooth rough areas and treat conditions like eczema, psoriasis and atopic dermatitis (Surveys show that about 35% of the clients using Egyptian Magic All-Purpose Skin Cream had eczema and psoriasis). It antibacterial and contains no toxins, making it a perfect stretch mark prevention regimen during pregnancy, soothing redness and fading scars, and even healing blemishes.
Egyptian Magic cream offers a completely ‘natural’ shield for your skin. Protecting your skin from damage and restoring the natural moisture and suppleness of your skin, it will help to maintain as well as revive your glow!
It’s a well known product, and people vouch for its efficacy. It has been sold since the past 20 years and has been an irreplaceable beauty product for many. This not only serves as a beauty cream but a healing balm too!
If you’re thinking why is this product named as ‘Egyptian magic’ or labeled as an ‘All purpose cream’, let’s dig a little deep to know more about it.
What’s so special about it?
This all purpose cream blends the ingredients which have been used since ancient times, in the far off land of Egypt! Use of honey for skin care has been documented in Egyptian books. All of us are well aware that, honey and other bee products provide a plethora of benefits!
Bee products in their raw form along with crude extracts and purified compounds from them have been shown to exhibit antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, ant oxidative, radio-protective, and tissue-regenerating activities.
This cream is being sold since 1991. The founder claims that he has used the exact same formula for a cream found in ancient Egyptian tombs (Source: Dr Imas)
With its unique formula, Egyptian Magic Skin Cream contains no additives, added preservatives, parabens or GMO ingredients, instead they utilize the natural preservatives found in the ingredients to be able to provide an effective “healing” balm.
It contains six 100% pure natural ingredients –
honey, beeswax, olive oil, royal jelly, bee pollen and bee propolis.
The above mentioned ingredients make this cream an ‘All purpose cream’!
It acts as an emollient, humectant, moisturizer, hydrating, anti microbial, and anti fungal agent. Honey is packed with essential amino acids and vitamins. It is also known to retain the youthfulness of your skin, smoothen and reduce wrinkles.
It also contains olive oil, which is known for its anti ageing and moisturizing properties.
The official website provides detailed information, of how this cream can be used to provide you multiple benefits! It can be used for:
- Amazing moisturizer
- Healing burns
- Treating cuts and scrapes
- Fading scars
- Eczema and psoriasis relief
- Hair conditioner
- Lip balm
- After shave
- After sun lotion
- Vaginal moisturizer
- Make up remover
- Eye cream
- Massage balm
- Diaper rash
- Hydrating face mask
- Cracked heels and elbows
Since the product is completely natural, it is safe and doesn’t cause any side effects.
No chemicals in the form of any artificial fragrance or preservative have been used in the product. With all the benefits that this product, promises to offer, it can be called as an ‘All purpose cream’!
It isn’t too expensive. It costs around 26$ for a 2 OZ jar and 39$ for a 4 OZ jar.
The product works best on dry skin.
Keeping this cream at home, will eliminate many other skin care products that you normally need to depend upon. If you crave for a naturally glowing and healthy skin, it is a good option!
Let us individually explore each one of the six ingredient, used in this cream :
Known as the Queen of the beehive products – this golden liquid has been known for centuries to heal wounds and treat infection, as well as being antioxidant, antibiotic and antiviral. Honey is a humectant – it attracts and retains moisture. It also acts as an anti-irritant.
Honey also stimulates collagen production, which is important in the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles. With its antioxidant properties, honey is a free-radical scavenger – it neutralizes damaging free radicals at the molecular level. All these factors make honey a natural fit in moisturizing products and suitable for all skin types – even sensitive skin.
In all-natural skin care products, honey acts as a preservative, so there is no need for chemical or artificial preservatives in the product!
It is a nutrient-rich substance secreted by bees in order to make honeycomb. Unfiltered beeswax contains over 300 micronutrients. Beeswax will soften your skin and create a long-lasting protective coating against the elements. It will not clog pores, as it is a porous organic substance. The wax esters in beeswax are the closest to the wax esters in human skin.
It also is a naturally nourishing moisturizer as well as being anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antibacterial, antiallergenic and a germicidal antioxidant.The beeswax helps lock in your skin’s own moisture, nourishes skin cells and creates a barrier against the destruction caused by our environment.
This thick, milky substance is produced by the worker bees to feed the queen bee. They mix honey and bee pollen with enzymes in the glands of their throats to produce royal jelly. Royal jelly may be one of nature’s best kept secrets. It consists of a blend of proteins,vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
Royal jelly enhances the anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antibiotic elements of the creams, helping to keep your skin clear of acne outbreaks and infection, while boosting collagen production, minimizing wrinkles and supporting supple and glowing skin.
Propolis is a sticky resin that seeps from the wounds and buds of trees. When collecting propolis, bees prefer resins from poplar and conifer trees. After collecting the propolis, bees carry it back to the hive in their pollen baskets. Once back at the hive they are met by other worker bees who help them unload it. These workers then mix the propolis with salivary secretions and flakes of beeswax.The final blend is rich in a variety of vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
Propolis is also called ‘nature’s penicillin’ or nature’s antibiotic. It rejuvenates skin by disabling viruses and fighting infections.
BEE POLLEN :
Numerous scientists have concluded that bee pollen is a complete source of nutrition, containing all the enzymes, vitamins, amino acids, hormones, and trace elements needed by the body for cell growth. It is the substance that is created when bees mix together nectar or honey, bee saliva and the plant pollen that bees collect from flowers.
The nutrient dense bee pollen is excellent for healing and rejuvenating of the skin.
Studies show that bee pollen can help with wrinkles and blemishes and also correct darkening of the skin. It is yet another amazing gift from the most generous, valuable, and extraordinary insect on earth!
It is loaded with nutrition and antioxidants like vitamins A and E. While this oil packs a nutritional punch, it can be used on the face too. It helps to moisturize the skin, naturally exfoliate and improve your complexion. It also helps to maintain skin elasticity. It is a potent remedy for treating dryness and retain your youthful glow.
Positive customer reviews:
- I am addicted to this product! Great to carry in my pro-kit for any dry skin patches – it is so healing and soothing. I also always have a few pots at home, as I use it on my teenage sons for shaving rashes, as it cools and soothes any irritation. Everyone needs a pot (or three!) of this magical formula in their bathroom cabinet! (Sarah Brock)
- This is a great multi-purpose healing cream. It heals up rashes and pimples really well. I bought it thinking that it was actually able to be used as a facial moisturizer, but it doesn’t moisturize at all. It leaves a greasy, protective layer on your skin to help heal and protect it, similar to Vaseline. After using this as my sole moisturizer for an entire month, my skin was unbelievably dry. It felt like sandpaper! It would actually flake off in chunks. I’ve been using Cerave moisturizing cream for a week now and it feels so much better. I still use the Egyptian Magic on blemishes and such because it’s still great for that! (Amanda)
- A great multipurpose balm
i use this whenever my skin feel irritated or maybe there’s scar
it magically just disappear and back to normalone day my skin reacted so badly to a facial wash and it makes my face look so red and just so uneven
then i use this balm
on the next following morning, my skin back to normal. (Laura)
- This is the product I’ve been looking for but didn’t even know I needed! I’ve had persistent acne for years, and dull rough skin. I bought this on a whim before a long-haul flight and I started using this product to rehydrate and never looked back. I use it every evening on my face and my breakouts have all but stopped. I also use in on my wind-chapped hands (I live in Canada) and it works instant wonders. I’m amazed! My skin is so smooth and soft I can’t believe how perfect Egyptian Magic is for me. I’ve all but halved the amount of makeup I need everyday and my lips have stopped cracking. I’ve even been handing out sample pots to my friends, and they love it too! (Isabel)
- I purchased this after reading wonderful things and am impressed! It is PETA approved and I love that it is all natural, with none of the irritating parabens, colours, fragrances and oils that often irritate my skin. The only downside with this gorgeous balm (I am using it purely as a face cream) is that it takes soooo long to absorb, which is great perhaps for rough heels, chapped hands, lips, but I am using it at night as a face cream and have to be conscious that it could spread onto my clothes, pillows etc. A little goes a looooong way so it is very economical and presents great value! I have very sensitive skin and this hasn’t irritated me at all, I would absolutely recommend this product. (Jane)
Negative Customer reviews:
- I like this product. I have a problem with allergies, and have found that this product works extremely well. However, it seems that all sellers do not provide the same quality. The Egyptian Magic that I purchased at Costco was of much higher quality. This one seems to be diluted, and therefore greasier. (C. Silva)
- This product has natural products, but they are all dirt cheap, they should not cost more then 3 dollars a jar(and I am being generous). Also, all the ingredients are ok, but there is nothing magic about them, it just seems like basic chapstick. It does not hydrate it just puts a protective layer and moisture does not get out, but it has not hydrating ingredients. Do yourself a favor and use the money to buy a good serum with good ingredients, this is a rip off. (Marie)
- Just a lot of petroleum jelly. Quite expensive, won’t buy again. Plus this nagging doubt whether I’m buying the ‘genuine’ product — the Egyptian Magic website keeps spooking everyone about. (Olive)
- I did not hate or love this product. I bought it because my friend tried it and loved it. For me, it was nothing better than using Vaseline.
I still have not finished it and is just sitting in my counter. I will eventually finish it only because I spent $30.(Daisy)
- I find this cream greasy, so I don’t use it very often. The jar is going to last me a while! (Anne)
- https://www.cultbeauty.co.uk/egyptian-magic-skin-cream-reviews.html https://bellabox.com.au/beautyguide/how-to-use-egyptian-magic-cream-10-ways