The Skinny on HCG Complex
First of all let’s make ourselves clear about what HCG is?
Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) is a hormone produced by the placenta during pregnancy.
While working with pregnant women in India Dr. Simeon’s discovered that the HCG hormone acted as a backup mechanism that allowed malnourished women to nourish their unborn even though they were consuming a low amount of calories.
After thorough research, he concluded that the HCG hormone tapped into the stored fat as a source of energy. From this set of discoveries Dr. Simeons’ HCG diet was born.
Experts say if more of the weight that you lose comes from your unwanted fat rather than from muscle tissue. It is ideal weight loss! Maintain muscle mass while strictly losing from stored fat.
Homeopathic HCG drops are said to contain diluted amounts of the hormone that are taken under the tongue by use of an eye dropper.
HCG complex diet drops produced by Bio Source Labs, claim to deliver miraculous results for weight loss. Using Dr Simeons’ research as the foundation for developing this product, the company claims to provide you the genuine product with minimal side effects and assured results!
They provide a comprehensive diet system that includes the top rated HCG Complex diet drops, all diet protocol guidelines, and exclusive membership access to their suite of incredibly helpful diet success tools.
HCG Complex is to be used in conjunction with the original HCG diet protocol developed by Dr. A. T. W. Simeons. Following the step-by-step instructions will help ensure you are effectively using HCG Complex.
Using HCG Complex to help naturally trigger your body’s ability to access and mobilize deep stored fat is a safe, effective alternative to pharmaceutical HCG, helping you avoid the risks of unnecessary exogenous hormone dosing.
HCG complex contains the diluted hormone along with a mix of the underwritten ingredients:
L-Glutamine, L-Tyrosine, L-Arginine, Beta-Alanine, L-Carnitine, L-Ornithine, L-Tryptophan, Chromium Picolinate, Monoammonium Glycyrrhizinate, GABA, Raspberry Ketones, Irvingia Gabonensis (African Mango) Extract, Coleus Forskohlii Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Panax Ginseng Extract, Guarana Extract, Lepidium Meyenii (Maca) Root Extract, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Gymnema Sylvestre Leaf Extract,Vitis Vinifera (Grape Seed) Extract, Fucoxanthin Extract, Eleutherococcus Root Extract, Capsicum Annum Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Extract
Combining many nutritional elements with the main ingredient they have tried to create a miraculous bottle for you, so that it comes as a one shot solution!
It is manufactured in the USA and is produced from highest quality ingredients in an FDA registered, GMP certified facility. They claim to provide you customers the peace of mind knowingthet they adhere to the strictest quality and manufacturing standards.
What they promise:
- Amazing Weight Loss Results!
- 30-Day Money back Guarantee!
- The Answer to the Stubborn Fat Problem
- No Heavy Exercise Required
- No Prescriptions or Doctors’ Visits
- Drops are Convenient and Easy
- Top Quality Weight Loss Formula
- Extremely Affordable!
SIDE EFFECTS may mainly include issues that arise from a VLCD diet! Some of them may be:
- Head ache
- Leg cramps hair thinning etc
People having heart risks and pregnant ladies must consult their doctor before using this supplement. While these mentioned side effects and other minor symptoms that may appear due to individual body make up can be evaded using good multivitamin and mineral supplements!
You should use it with prudence as some ingredients included in the HCG complex are not recommended for long term use!
Many happy and satisfied customer reviews do owe to the fact that the product works! While it should be kept in mind that effect on an individual level may vary to a certain degree. Although some customers report that the product did not work if they stumbled on the diet plan.
Introduction to HCG complex:
Considering you to be a person who’s heard about the official HCG diet plan for the first time, we will try to explain about it to you as finely as possible, thus making you completely acquainted with it by the time you finish reading this!
The officialhcgdietplan.com is a complete online store that caters to all your needs related to herbal supplements that aid weight loss! So you might find a solution to any problem that may pop up while following the HCG diet.
Considering that you know what hcg is all about and how it helps to lose weight, we will explain why we recommend the official hcg over hcg complex made by bio source labs!
- First of all, when you’re a new user you need to test the waters, before deciding that the product actually suits you or works for you or not, the official hcg drops are available in variable plans of 15, 21, 45and 90 days . That’s convenience at your finger tips! You can easily order for the plan that suits you.
The next thing may be what you get with the plan. Much needed!
- The Official HCG Diet Weight Loss Program Guide – (PDF)
- Original Pounds & Inches eBook – (PDF)
- Best HCG Recipes eBook – (PDF)
- Original Weight Loss Log – (PDF)
The weight loss guide will help you be fully in charge of the do’s and don’ts. Recepies will make you survive through the plan, and the original pounds and inches book provides an in depth study of Dr Simeon’s research work and make you a firm believer of the science behind it!
- Apart from the fringe benefits that you get, you must be sure of what you’re going to ingest! The ingredients!
The official hcg drops only contains real HCG with vitamin B12, magnesium phosphate and natrum phosphate.The only inactive ingredient is colloidal mineral water.
While the hcg complex developed by Bio source labs has a whole blend of nutrients, energy boosters, fat dissolving elements along with HCG in it! The’ve created it like a miracle bottle! The ingredients mainly contain essential amino acids, of which arginine is not recommended to be used continuously.
The side effects of long term usage of some of the other ingredients like raspberry ketones, GABA, African mango extract, grape seed extract which are present in the hcg complex (by bio source labs) have still not been unearthed.
Moreover you do not know which ingredient you might be allergic to? Since they’ve created this miracle bottle and included all their miracle ingredients, you aren’t in a position to save yourself from them! If you consume HCG you’ll ingest oll others too.
This is something that you don’t need to worry about when taking the official hcg diet drops as they leave the option open for you to buy other supplements according to your wish. Since we know that everyone’s body does not react in the same manner to certain compounds.
Health is of course much more valuable than your money!
- The other stance that we have is that the official Hcg diet plan comes with a dietary support, offered to non customers too. So they don’t leave you to wander in the dark!
- HCG Synergy (by official hcg) Whole food multivitamin (bio source labs):
Do not be under the impression that the hcg complex by bio source labs is so complete that you do not need any supplement. Of course on a VLCD diet you do need multivitamin and energy boosting supplements. They offer a Whole food multivitamin to you which contains nothing that’s out of the box, just the normal vitamins and minerals which any health supplement at your drug store may offer you.
While the hcg Synergy offered by the official hcg contains essential amino acids, vitamins minerals, appetite suppressing and energy boosting compounds in it. All extra ingredients of the hcg complex by bio source and their whole food multivitamins COMBINED!
Their website contains detailed information of the ingredients in the hcg synergy with respect to the effect that they will cause on your body.
The hcg Synergy still does not contain any of the fat dissolving extra supplements like raspberry ketones, green coffee bean extract, African mango extract etc. You are free to decide whether you want to include them in your diet or not!
- They also provide reminders via e mails, before your order is out, so that you have the ease to cancel the order if needed.
- Finally, as a mark of confidence they offer a full 90 day refund to and an additional 10$ to dissatisfied customer!
Sponsored: Why we recommend "Official hcg diet plan" over "Hcg complex"
So what is the hcg Diet Plan? The HCG Diet is a medical weight loss plan that involves using a tiny amount of the hormone HCG, (Human chorionic gonadotropin) along with a carefully planned, very low calorie diet. The original Hcg Diet protocol outlined a very specific 500 calorie menu, while today’s more modern approaches often include up to 1500 calories. The Hcg can be taken as injections, drops, or tablets.
HCG is the pro-hormone that is produced by all individuals, men and women alike. It is produced in large amounts by women during pregnancy and is known for being the catalyst hormone that stimulates the production of other hormones throughout the body. These in turn, effect the body’s metabolism, muscle tissue, digestion, liver functions and much more. It is no secret that hormone function and balance is known to be one of the most common causes of weight challenges, especially severe obesity. HCG’s role in the diet plan, helps the body to balance out these issues, which in turn enables the body to function at an optimal rate of performance
The protocol consists of “rounds” where each round includes 4 phases to complete
- Phase 1: “The Loading phase” which involves 2 to 3 days of eating freely, with an understanding that it is acceptable to gain weight during this period.
- Phase 2: “The Weight Loss Phase.” This phase involves taking the hCG hormone in a tiny amount, while maintaining a carefully detailed diet. This phase lasts approximately 3 to 6 weeks.
- Phase 3: “The Stabilization Phase.” This phase involves discontinuing hCG, and carefully increasing the calorie intake from the previous phase to stabilize recent weight loss.
- Phase 4: “The Maintenance Phase.” Once weight loss has been stabilized, it is time to continue to live your life with a newly adapted approach to healthy living and wellness for long term maintenance.
The Original HCG Diet Plan was first published in 1954, by Dr. A.T.W. Simeons, a British endocrinologist. His manuscript, “Pounds and Inches” was first published in 1954 with several revisions over the years. The original protocol calls for a small dosage of HCG hormone administered through injections, and a rigid 500 calorie food list (VLCD very low calorie diet) with very little room for variety. Since then however, the original protocol has evolved based on modern research, technology and even the availability of new food and supplement options.
The modern HCG Diet plan uses small amounts of synthetic HCG hormone as part of weight loss. The maximum amount of daily calories for meal plans is now bumped up to 1500. In general, experts recommend that you subtract 500 calories from your needs in order to lose weight. So if you typically need about 2,000 calories daily, 1500 is completely safe and acceptable for weight loss.
The most appealing factor of the HCG Diet is the long term results millions of people have experienced. The Hcg diet has been reported to
- Break down food addictions.
- Balance hormone cycles.
- Overcome bad lifestyle habits.
- Help re-establish a healthy relationship with food.
- Provides an opportunity to establish a healthy lifestyle for long term healthy living.
Diets that so severely limit calories have risks, such as gallstone formation, irregular heartbeat and an imbalance of electrolytes.
Side effects have also been reported with the HCG diet include:
- fluid buildup (edema)
- Swelling of the breasts in boys (gynecomastia).
- Risk of blood clots forming and blocking blood vessels (thromboembolism)
The modern approach to the HCG diet is bound to reduce and curb many of the above mentioned side effects!
Introduction to the HCG diet plan:
For all of you who’ve decided to embrace the HCG diet plan, at least once this question might have popped up in your mind.
The most authentic method of giving HCG is through the use of injections which may actually be very effective. You only require one shot of the hormone per day for 45 days and that is as much as necessary to cause weight loss effects.
However, not everyone is okay with having to stick needles into their skin every so often.
The procedure is painful and from time to time becomes very traumatic to the skin. On some occasions, there have been irritations and inflammation on the injection site and sometimes have becomes a reason for blood clots.
Injections of HCG are by prescription only, and unless you are receiving your supply from your doctor’s office or local pharmacy, you’ll need to order the supplies online. The prescription version of HCG injections can be pricey!
If injections make you feel uneasy or fussy, it may be time to look at HCG drops as an alternative.
The HCG drops of the homeopathic variety are made by diluting pure HCG, so your body can still gain the effects of HCG.
These drops are the least expensive, since they are not distributed by a pharmacy. There are many companies who sell homeopathic HCG drops, with many satisfied customers who have lost weight using these. Since the drops are not made of pure HCG you will need to purchase a larger quantity though, and these drops will need to be taken throughout the day. Since they do need to be refrigerated, this can be a small hassle since you may not be around a refrigerator throughout the day!
The HCG injections and drops are equal in their weight loss events.It does not matter which process you prefer since one works just as effectively as the other.
You can use drops since they are a convenient and easy way to reap the same benefits that the injections provide!
HCG drops versus injections!
You can find the drops in registered pharmacies, retail stores, or online. The last option is the most convenient since you have all the information at your fingertips, can order a product in a few clicks, and all your questions answered on manufacturer’s official website.
Choosing the right HCG diet drops from can be a challenge! There are so many sellers in the market that can make you confused and indecisive! Here are some tips to guide you, when buying HCG online.
- While purchasing, pay attention to return policies the seller offers. Reputable and legitimate companies have these policies in place since they’re sure in the quality of product they offer.
- The price should be posted in a prominent location. Some companies try to overcharge you with unreasonable prices. Look for a company that’s upfront with you about their prices.
A price that’s extremely low is also a warning sign. If the company offers the product at a ridiculously low price, chances are they’re taking shortcuts. Such companies may offer little or no customer support, offering no help. Thus, your ability to succeed after paying for the product, gets reduced!The company should offer a reasonable guarantee too. A guarantee means the company stands behind its product. The guarantee should allow you enough time to try the product for yourself to make sure it works for you, because the truth is that HCG doesn’t work the same for everybody. A company claiming otherwise is probably trying to cheat you out of your money.
The product should be manufactured in an FDA-registered lab in the United States. When a lab has been registered by the FDA, you know that it maintains a certain standard of quality. HCG drops manufactured in such a facility are proven to be produced in a safe, controlled environment.
- Finally, the genuineness and effectiveness of the drops can be seen within the confines of customer satisfaction, results, and honest reviews. When you look for them make sure that you do not neglect this and the other metric listed above.
How to choose the best HCG drops?
It is difficult to compare all diet plans, out there! As we all know, each diet plan comes with its set of promises and is unique in its approach too! But before choosing one, you should be well aware so as to make an informed decision. Diets plans and their success rates depend upon your body type, your preferences and the goals you need to achieve and how fast you need a change!
So, first lets have an overview of some popular diets that are catch your attention on a daily basis:
The KETO Diet involves eating fats and proteins while eliminating virtually all carbohydrates.
It is a low carb diet, where the body produces ketones in the liver to be used as a source of energy. It’s a diet plan that riggers ‘ketosis’ in your body!
Ketosis is a natural process by which the body helps us to survive when food intake is low. During this state, we produce ketones, which are produced from the breakdown of fats in the liver. On a ketogenic diet your entire body switches its fuel source almost entirely on fat. Insulin levels become very low and fat burning increases dramatically. It becomes easy to access your fat stores to burn them off. This is obviously great if you’re trying to lose weight, and studies show that ketogenic diets lead to more weight loss.
Our bodies are incredibly adaptive to what we put into it – when we overload it with fats and take away carbohydrates, it will begin to burn ketones as the primary energy source. Optimal ketone levels offer many health, weight loss, physical and mental performance benefits.
The ATKINS Diet is one of the most famous “fast track” diets around and claims that you can lose a considerable amount of fat quickly by eating as much protein and fat as you want — as long as you avoid foods high in carbs.
The diet claims to have been proven in over 80 clinical studies. Of course, restricting your calorie intake so much will have your body burning through it’s fat stores at an accelerated rate anyway, meaning there’s nothing complex about this system in a theoretical sense.
The Atkins diet is split into 4 different phases:
- Phase 1 (induction): Under 20 grams of carbs per day for 2 weeks. Eat high-fat, high-protein, with low-carb vegetables like leafy greens. This kick-starts the weight loss.
- Phase 2 (balancing): Slowly add more nuts, low-carb vegetables and small amounts of fruit back to your diet.
- Phase 3 (fine-tuning): When you are very close to your goal weight, add more carbs to your diet until weight loss slows down.
- Phase 4 (maintenance): Here you can eat as many healthy carbs as your body can tolerate without regaining weight.
However, these phases are a bit complicated and may not be necessary. You should be able to lose weight and keep it off as long as you stick to the meal plan.
The Atkins Diet differs from the Keto diet in that Atkins has an “introductory” phase where the dieter follows very similar nutrient ratios on the ketogenic diet. During this introductory phase on Atkins, carb intake is set at roughly 15-30 grams per day maximum, which helps to promote fat burning within the body instead of using glycogen for energy.
This is what ultimately leads to the state of ketosis achieved when following the ketogenic diet. The Atkins diet differs in that the dieter is actually able to introduce more carbohydrates (albeit still a very limited quantity) once this initial introduction phase has come to an end.
The ketogenic diet is a very precise way to eat to change your metabolism and what your body uses for energy. Although it comes with the inconvenience of measuring food and tracking ketone levels, there are now supplements that drastically aid with this, and the results are invaluable for your health and wellbeing.
While the Atkins diet is very easy to follow, it has some true health risks and may not bring the same drastic benefits one can expect from following the more stringent guidelines of the ketogenic diet.
Moving on to the PALEO Diet . It doesn’t require counting a single calorie AND it allows you to eat until you’re full and happy.
It can help you lose weight, build muscle, and get in the best shape of your life.
When it comes to the Paleo diet — which is based on eliminating grains and legumes — it’s more of a lifestyle choice to focus on eating quality foods that support digestive health . Most dairy products are also off limits on the Paleo diet because they contain lactose, which is hard for most people to digest (although some people do include ghee or grass-fed butter).
By removing the most difficult foods to digest, the Paleo diet can be therapeutic for gut health, autoimmune conditions, blood sugar balance, and weight loss . Permissible foods on a paleo diet: Meat, fowl, fish, eggs, vegetables, oils, fruits, nuts and tubers keeping in mind that all should be organic in nature.
According to the Mayo Clinic, replacing carbs with protein sources that are high in saturated fat and cholesterol may increase your risk of heart disease and certain forms of cancer. Limiting fiber-rich produce and whole-grain foods can lead to constipation and other digestive problems. Lastly, because low-carb diets force your body into a state where your body burns its own fat for fuel (ketosis), you may struggle with symptoms such as weakness, nausea, dehydration, dizziness, and irritability.
All diet plans come with restrictions! Restrictions may lead to side effects, which we are not discussing here. No single diet plan can claim to be a solution for all of mankind! The ball lies in the dieter’s court, to decide which plan suits him/her the best.
Some diet plans are backed by weight loss drugs or supplements, lets discuss them too.
Eating less and moving more are the basics of weight loss that lasts. But for some people, prescription weight loss drugs may help.
You’ll still need to focus on diet and exercise while taking these drugs, and they’re not for everyone. Drugs don’t actually help you to lose weight but they act like a boost to your diet plans!
PHENTERMINE is used with a doctor-approved exercise, behavior change, and reduced-calorie diet program to help you lose weight. It is used by certain overweight people, such as those who are obese or have weight-related medical problems. Losing weight and keeping it off can lessen the many health risks that come with obesity, including heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, and a shorter life.
It is not known how this medication helps people to lose weight. It may work by decreasing your appetite, increasing the amount of energy used by your body, or by affecting certain parts of the brain. This medication is an appetite suppressant.
What you can eat during phentermine medication to maximize its results are Protein, fibre rich foods, lots of water, fruits, vegetables and alkalizing foods. While you need to stay away from sugar, carbohydrates, and acidifying foods!
Finally, the HCG diet! It is a very low-calorie diet (VLCD)
It is generally divided into three phases:
- Loading phase: Start taking HCG and eat plenty of high-fat, high-calorie foods for 2 days.
- Weight loss phase: Continue taking HCG and eat only 500 calories per day for 3 to 6 weeks.
- Maintenance phase: Stop taking HCG. Gradually increase food intake but avoid sugar and starch for 3 weeks.
For people who have less weight to lose, 3 weeks is recommended for the weight loss phase. Those who need to lose a lot of weight may be advised to follow the diet for 6 weeks and even repeat the cycle (all phases) several times.
As for the weight loss phase, you’re only allowed to eat two meals per day, usually lunch and dinner.
The modern HCG Diet plan uses small amounts of synthetic HCG hormone as part of weight loss. The maximum amount of daily calories for meal plans is now bumped up to 1500. In general, experts recommend that you subtract 500 calories from your needs in order to lose weight. So if you typically need about 2,000 calories daily, 1500 is completely safe and acceptable for weight loss.
The final take on HCG diet?
Nutritionists have contradicting views from one diet to another it can be difficult to know which diets will work better for you, what to eat to lose weight, and which foods you should be avoiding.
The balance, flexibility and likeability of the plan, is potent for you sticking on it and gaining success!
There isn’t really a “one size fits all” answer. Despite all science based facts, you seriously need to know your personal goals and the amount of effort that you can put in, along with your complete body profile. It’s up to you to decide as to what is better suited!
If you have been sluggish on losing weight, couldn’t stick to any diet plan to reap its claimed benefits. Controlling hunger and fighting with low energy levels is an issue for you.
Then you should try a diet plan supported with medication. Restrictions on any diet plan have to be followed but medications help you to be firm, not stumble, and fight those nasty feelings you get by being debarred from your favorite foods.
Once you control appetite, fight your cravings and stick to the diet plan. Any paln would work for you, owing to the fact that it is suited for your body type!
What could be more safer and easier than a homeopathic medication and diet plan. It provides the help you need most! And that is assistance to deal with hunger pangs, to lose weight effectively.
So, you can try the HCG diet plan coupled with hcg drops, to maximize your potential to lose weight!
HCG Diet verus other diets
- It’s the HCG diet. It was daily injections for 6 weeks that was prescribed by my dr for medical reasons (like lowering cholesterol and triglycerides and stuff) and it makes you lose weight. You only eat 500 calories a day, and there are only a handful of things you are allowed to eat to make up the 500 calories. It’s hard, its controversial, but it works. (Jennifer)
- I’ve on the HCG diet for 4 days, so far so good, I totally love it, I am 33 yrs old and before staring the protocol, I was eating about 2000 calories at day, I was feeling tired and without energy all the time, I was feeling so sick.. I had no energy to excersice, now in the 500 calorie diet, I feel great, with more energy and more willing to excersice even though my doctor recommend not to excersice.. I recommend this protocol to anyone who have problems looking weight also, get a doctor to be with you any step on your way. In my bood work show up my cortisol level was really low, and testosterone, so I am in a treatment for it. I think all in combination is working great. (Nancy Monsoon)
- I did the HCG drops with B12 in them, also added liquid vitamins, and magnesium. I didn’t follow the diet to the letter, but just ate protein and no starchy veggies and fruit, eliminated sugar and starches. I feel and felt better then ever, lost about 20 lbs total, drastically curbed my appetite when on the drops, and lost belly fat and under my ass cheeks fat, and my skin got smoother and tighter. I had a headache 1 day out of the whole 45 days. Definitely sped up weight loss without cravings, I felt good and in control! Signed up so I could get discounts at Omninutrition, is where I got all supplements, didn’t take anything with caffeine except my black coffee. (Julie)
I am a proud supporter of the HCG Diet
- I followed the 500 calorie diet a day strictly, then i ended up getting pregnant and after I had my baby I heard about the drops and was not all tha enthussed about the thaught of them not working as well as the shots, However I was very mistaken the drops worked way better than the shots, I lost 40 pounds in 6 weeks and they seem to have curved my appetite more. I was not nearly as hungry and i seem to have a whole lot more energy. I am a proud supporter of this product and suggest it to anyone who is tired of years of being over weight and has tried every diet under the sun and not had good results. I swear by this product and have suggested this to many of my friends whom are also very pleased with the results. (Emily H)
- I started the 500 calorie diet last Sunday morning at 261.5 lbs. When I weighed in this Sunday morning I was at 247 lbs. 14.5 pounds in the first week. I’m impressed. (Wayne)
- The HCG Diet is amazing if you use real hcg drops, otherwise you would be wasting your time. I lost 20lbs in less then a month and couldn’t be happier! Good luck on your journey guys! (Douglas Brown)
- I can tell you this: if you follow the protocols to the tee, you will lose weight with HCG. I have done it because EVERY other “diet” doesn’t work for me personally. But that is me. I can tell you another thing. If you go back to eating just willy nilly, you will regain the weight. You have change your eating lifestyle for good to keep the weight off. So, yes, I’ll be doing another round because I know what my temptations are with food. But I suggest doing your research, finding a reputable source and support system and committing to a food journey that can be very successful using HCG. (Katie)
- I gained 25 pounds after I quit smoking (in three years time). I heard about the HCG diet from my daughter, and decided to give it a try. I lost 22 of the 25 pounds and have stayed within the up or down 2 for a month. It is a hard diet, but short. It also teaches you how to eat better. I never was tired or weak, nor did I have horrible side effects. (Kim Anderson)
Positive reviews on HCG diet :
- I am finishing phase 2 of hCG now. Did I lose weight? Yes. Was it worth it? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!! This diet lasts forever, makes you tired, weak, and feeling so deprived (from having the same foods every meal for three weeks that you are bound to gain back weight when you get off. It kind of like the child whose parents restricted them so much that when they went to college, they went wild. (A.A Teresa)
- This was the hardest diet I’ve ever been on. I tried it with the homeopathic drops, the pellets and then i went to a clinic and got the real injections. i was starving all the time! I was tired, dizzy, weak, had major headaches, and i fainted! I’ve never fainted on a diet before! It was so scary, I had to be taken to the hospital. PLEASE be careful with this diet! I forced myself to keep doing it cause i heard it worked, but this diet is NOT for everyone. (Chrissy)
- 500 calories a day is starvation, plain and simple. The weight loss on this program is not from the HCG, but from the caloric deprivation. HCG supposedly “masks” your body telling you, “HEY! I’m STARVING here! You are going to DIE if you keep this up!”….it doesn’t, really. You can achieve the “same results” by only eating the “HCG” diet- with the difference being you’re not injecting a human hormone into your body. Watched my whole extended family buy into this “craze”, drop the weight, and slap it right back on when they were done. I can lose 25 pounds in a day by cutting off my arm, too- but that doesn’t make it either smart or healthy!
- The only side effect from my hcg diet so far has been the occasional leg cramp and I took potassium and it got solved it immediately. The diet has been a lot easier than I thought it would be and I don’t see what all the fuss is about from the critics. (Lisa)
- I am 23 years old, 5 ft tall and have struggled with my weight for about 5 years now. I dramatically fluctuate yearly. When Spring comes around, I am always trying to get in shape and can get down to 114 lbs before I plateau and after that I have a really hard time losing weight. Right after summer, I become extremely unmotivated and can gain weight up to 135. It’s incredibly unhealthy for my weight to fluctuate this much yearly so I decided to try HCG and lose the weight and keep it off once and for all. I went ahead with the daily HCG injections and when I started, I weighed around 123. Two weeks into the diet, I have lost 7 lbs. The diet restrictions are OUTRAGEOUS! OF COURSE ANYONE will lose weight when they are only consuming 500 calories a day. The thing that sells HCG is that though you are only consuming 500 calories a day, your body does not go into starvation mode because HCG triggers the release of “abnormal fat storage” so really you are supposedly consuming a healthy amount of calories when your body is consuming your body fat. There have been great testimonials by people who have lost 20lbs in the first week etc… But things that need to be considered are people who are tremendously overweight are destined to lose weight more rapidly then people who are trying to lose a few extra lbs. I personally think this “diet” is a bunch of hocus pocus after week two and was skeptical doing it in the first place because I never resort to dieting pills, etc… I prefer the old fashion way. Eat healthy and exercise daily but I thought I would give it a shot. (Julia)
- If you think this is a starvation diet then you are half right. You eat very few calories but your not hungry cause in those 500 calories you are eating wholesome foods that are rich in nutrients and fiber that help keep you full. I am in my 5th day and feel great. It’s my opinion that if you don’t like the diet because it’s only 500 calories then look at your life before when it was consuming anything and everything without thinking what it is doing to your body. Maybe fat America needs a little starvation. (Calvin)
Negative reviews on HCG diet:
- ‘’I never knew I could lose all the extra pounds and come back to my original pre-pregnancy weight. After my second baby, I just blew up like a balloon. I became so frustrated and depressed after nothing worked for me including, walking, swimming, gym and slimming tables. I had almost given up when I learned about HCG Complex diet plan. Initially, I was skeptical. But later I decided to go for the last try. Today I feel very happy for easily fitting into my pre-pregnancy outfits.’’ – Linda
- ‘’I had a lot of fat deposits around my waist and thighs, although my shoulders and bust were normal. As a result, I found it very difficult to buy dresses which suitably fitted my abnormal body shape. Getting the dresses stitched for my abnormal size was the only option I always had. I am amazingly surprised that with just a 21 day of strict HCG diet, in combination with BioSource Lab’s HCG Complex diet drops is driving me crazy to go shopping and buy dresses of different brands. I don’t even have to go to trial room before purchase.’’– Chloe
- HCG Complex has worked really well for me. This is the second time I have tried the HCG weight loss and lost weight. I once used it and lost about 17lbs but after a bad period of cheating with my diet I put the weight back on. I later decided to use from HCG Complex and I was not disappointed, they were as effective bur even cheaper than the injections I used before. This is a very good product, must-have for losing weight._ Gracia
- HCG Complex weight loss supplement is a great buy, it works really well. I previously ordered expensive versions of HCG which were as effective but the drops are way cheaper compared to the others. I thought the other formulas bothered the knee joints but this on does not. I really felt great while taking it. I have lost a very impressive amount of weight( 67lbs) in only 2 months. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.(Jordan)
- HEAVEN IN A BOTTLE! I stared using the supplement a week ago and have already lost 13 pounds. I could actually see my body shrinking within a few days of starting this program. After day four I was no longer hungry either. I followed every instructions given to me I and it is a fact this product is the best. I was able to use HCG Complex, an idea I got from a friend. I am very sure that these are the best possible drops in the market. (Michael)
- I hit menopause and so did my body. I feel it more now. Everything I eat just stays on. I want to get my body back. I have a few friends doing this diet and I notice they are keeping the weight off. I just started 3 days ago. So far just 2 pounds lost but that’s two pounds I didn’t gain so I am happy with that. I will continue to stick with this HCG complex weight loss program. As far as how I am feeling. I feel good. No tiredness no headaches. I can’t wait to see the end results. (Trilaria)
Positive reviews on HCG COMPLEX:
- It doesn’t work and It caused headaches, very disappointing! (Dana Guillen)
- Тhеrе іѕ nо НСG Рерtіdе іn thе рrоduсt. Весаuѕе іt hаѕ ѕоmе Frее Fоrm Аmіnо Асіdѕ іn іt, thеу mаkіng а сlаіm thаt іt wіll рrоmоtе muѕсlе grоwth.
Тhіѕ іѕ аlѕо fаlѕе. ВrаnсhСhаіnеd Аmіnо Асіdѕ аrе thе buіldіng blосkѕ оf muѕсlе fіbеr рrоtеіnѕ. Тhе рrоduсt іѕ саllеd НСG Соmрlех, whеn іn fасt thеrе іѕ nо НСG Рерtіdе іn thе рrоduсt аt аll, whісh mеаnѕ thаt trуіng tо аѕѕumе а 500 саlоrіе реr dау dіеt іѕ dаngеrоuѕ аnd еvеn whеn уоu lоѕе ѕоmе wеіght frоm thе саlоrіс іntаkе, thе lіmіtеd саlоrіс іntаkе wіll іn fасt rеduсе уоur mеtаbоlіѕm аnd wіthіn а vеrу ѕhоrt реrіоd оf tіmе уоu wіll gаіn thе wеіght bасk аnd thеn mоrе, аѕ іt wіll ѕtіmulаtе thе bоdу’ѕ рrоtесtіvе рrоgrаmmіng tо аdd аddіtіоnаl wеіght а а buffеr аgаіnѕt аnоthеr роtеntіаl еріѕоdе оf ѕtаrvаtіоn dіеtіng. (Rob)
- Not impressed; miminal weight loss. ( Aroll)
- Horrible waste of time and my money! I lost 2 pounds the entire time I was on this stuff. Did not help me at all I want a refund. (Brandy)
- I wouldn’t recommend this diet if you want to become a mother later at some point. I used the drops for 2 cycles, yes i lost almost 20kg fast but also i ve lost almost all hairs, my ovulation and really screwed up my hormones..now in 6 months after weight is back but hormones are all over the place…really regret using the drops.. (Natasha)
- I was very disappointed. I read the instruction but a bottle will not last me 30 days. I’m also not noticing that it’s helping curb my appetite.
My sister-in-law did the shots but they were very expensive and she could only afford to do it for one month; so we thought we’d try this but we’re not having any luck with this product. It’s hard enough to diet so thinking this would help seems to be a waste of time and money. (Sherry. L. Wood)
Negative reviews on HCG COMPLEX:
If Homeopathic HCG Drops Work, Why Offer Prescription HCG Injections
HCG Diet Plan – Weight Loss Results Before and After Reviews
The Ketogenic Diet Vs The Atkins Diet: Is Ketosis Better Than Atkins?
The skinny on losing weight with the HCG Diet
Does HCG Complex Work, is Hcg Complex Homeopathic, Scam or Legit